30% off + an additional 20%
Canadian Residency Savings
The world is waiting!
Sail on the world's first hybrid electric-powered cruise ship, the MS Roald Amundsen, to the end of the world - Antarctica!
PRICE: Starting from $10,855 (USD).
Cabin Grade: RS
Category: Polar Outside, December 6, 2020 Departure
Exploration of Antarctica, Chilean Fjords and Falklands
Receive 30% off the November 4, 2020, November 20, 2020 and December 6, 2020 departures (30% discount already reflected in advertised pricing).
PLUS Canadian Residents receive an additional 20% savings off the cruise only pricing (additional 20% Canadian Residency savings taken off the cruise price at time of booking)!
(Photo: Scenic Cruising and Kayaking in Wilhelmina Bay, Antartica/Karsten Bidstrup/Hurtigruten
- Return flights in coach class between Santiago de Chile and Punta Arenas
- Overnight at a centrally located three-star hotel in Santiago de Chile before the voyage, including breakfast
- Transfer from the hotel in Santiago to Santiago airport before the voyage
- Transfers between Punta Arenas airport and the ship
- Full-board expedition voyage aboard MS Roald Amundsen in a cabin of your choice
- Two included restaurants, plus one Specialty (included for suite guests, $ for all other room categories)
- All meals including select beverages (house beer and wine, pop, and mineral water in all onboard restaurants)
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Complimentary reusable water bottle to use at water refill stations located throughout the ship
- No gratuities expected
- English-speaking Expedition Team who organize and accompany activities aboard and ashore
ONBOARD ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Citizen Science program allows guests to help out with live scientific research
- Experts on the Expedition Team deliver in-depth lectures on sustainability, climate change, wildlife, glaciology, history
- Use of the ship’s Science Center which has an extensive library and advanced biological and geological microscopes
- Professional onboard photographer gives top tips and tricks for the best landscape and wildlife photos
- Use of the ship’s infinity pool, hot tubs, panoramic sauna, outdoor and indoor gyms, and outdoor running track
- Informal gatherings where the crew share stories, play a film or documentary, conduct a quiz, run art workshops, perform talents like fruit and ice carving, or teach guests how to tie sailor’s knots
LANDING ACTIVITIES INCLUDED:
- Daily escorted landings in one of 22 possible sites while in Antarctica
- Daily escorted landings while in the Falkland Islands
- Loan of boots, trekking poles, and all equipment for included and optional activities
- Complimentary wind and water-resistant expedition jacket
Photo: Chinstrap Penguins in Orne Harbour, Antarctica/Stefan Dall/Hurtigruten